Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2015

How Close Are We To What Is In The Song?



In The Year 2525

These are the lyrics from the song above that was done way back in the 60's. I am posting it here for the simple fact to use as my illustration to where we are in the scheme of things currently in our society. Read the lyrics. My hub continues after that..........
In the year 2525  If man is still alive If woman can survive They may find
In the year 3535 Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lies Everything you think, do, or say Is in the pill you took today
In the year 4545 Ain't gonna need your teeth, won't need your eyes You won't find a thing to do Nobody's gonna look at you
In the year 5555 Your arms are hanging limp at your sides Your legs not nothing to do Some machine is doing that for you
In the year 6565 Ain't gonna need no husband, won't need no wife You'll pick your son, pick your daughter too From the bottom of a long black tube
In the year 7510 If God's a-comin' he ought to make it by then Maybe he'll look around himself and say Guess it's time for the Judgement day
In the year 8510 God's gonna shake his mighty head He'll either say I'm pleased where man has been Or tear it down and start again
In the year 9595 I'm kinda wondering if man's gonna be alive He's taken everything this old earth can give And he ain't put back nothing Now it's been 10,000 years Man has cried a billion tears For what he never knew Now man's reign is through But through the eternal night The twinkling of starlight So very far away Maybe it's only yesterday

So we already take a pill for nearly everything that we don't think works the way we think it should and we let others tell us what those are. We have lost touch with the real us. We allow others to take control of our every move, thought and bodies. Then we act shocked when something happens to our bodies we don't understand. Like the song says---everything you think, do or say is in that pill you took today. There are reasons why you get sick and there are reasons why your body has pain. All those drub companies forcing you to watch their commercials are only an easy cover-up to what is really happening in your body. You are allowing them to cover up the symptoms. We must allow pain to tell us the root problem. Pain is in our bodies for a reason--not to just be masked by the pill you take today.  Now they are making you get health insurance and taking our rights away.  It is hard to get away from that.  I have been caught up in that and had to pay a penalty this year.  I won't get health insurace for many reasons.  One is that I do not use chemicals and the health insurance companies do not pay for atlernative health measure and they are trying to get all helath suppliments off the market.  Do I feel pressure to do something that I have a right to do?  You bet!
Some of the reasons that I do not get sick are that I am listening to my body. Meditate and really feel your body. I don't mean touchy feely stuff. I mean when you eat certain foods--what does your body tell you and how does it feel in your mouth all the way down to the end result. Stop and take time to eat. I was always scolded, by my mother, because I ate slowly. I want to taste what I am eating and I want to experience it. I don't want to eat like my dog that wolfs things down in one swallow and I don't even think he tastes it. Life is for experiencing and enjoying the ride, not hurrying up to get to the destination.

Take your time and smell the roses. Eat your meals slowly. Don't rush. Make time for things and events. Don't do them just because you think you should; do them because you want to. Live----really live. Take control over the things that you were meant to take control of--your own body and mind. Take self responsibility----stop letting others control you................ and feel, really feel yourself. Pay attention to your body.

When you get stressed stop stressing and take a deep breath or three or four.  Go outside and breath in deep the fresh air and let out the bad air.  Feel it course through your body.

We have been doing and have done the Test Tube Baby.  That test tube baby has a family and children of her own.  We are getting much closer to finding and knowing how the genetic code works and what things that it causes when things are missing.  Women will survive because without us men will never rule the planet. We are the vessle that new life is formed and you cannot have a future if you don't have that. All this before the year 2525.  Amazing isn't it?

We are in an amazing times here on this planet!  Look how far technology has come.  Heck we did not have computers or cell phones when I grew up but there are many of them now.  It hasen't even been 50 years!  Look at the medical field.  It is amazing!  Space exploration, amazing!  New life forms on the planet are forming and taking over the older ones.  Maybe it is right for things to go extinct to make way for new ones and better ones.  Speaking of the pill that you took today, they have pills that you swollow that have a camera inside of them that allows surgeons to see what happens in your body.  

It truly is a Wonderful World





© Debra K. Allen a.k.a Lady Guinevere

I researched and wrote this article. Please do not copy and paste any part of this article, picture included for your own use. I will find you and report you for stealing.  It is my right to change any information therein at any time and/or change the location of my article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment