Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

What I Saw At The Shopping Center


We always go shopping on Wednesday afternoons every other week because that is when my husband gets paid. Last night was no different and the last stop that we make is to the PetsMart in the shopping center that is on our way home.  Well we went in and picked up some cat food and some cat litter.  We also use Ever Clear now and they seem to be the only store that carries it.  I also got one of those kitty lights that my cats just love to chase the red dot around the floor.  Eh, I spoil them.
Sidney is all finny.  All I have to do is touch the thing and he is up and ready to chase.  I wish that Charlie was that way.  He needs to lose some weight but he is so lazy.  I just keep on trying.  Heck he and Sidney got into a stand off on the bed yesterday.  It will take a bit more time before everyone plays.  Sidney has only been here sine two weeks before Christmas.

Anyway, I saw the strangest cloud formations when we came out of the store.  I just had to take a picture of them.  Though pictures are supposed to show what is there these do noting to what I really saw or what it really looked like.

There were a few clouds that looked like those tops kids used to play with way back in the days of my youth.  They also hung really low.  It was almost like you could touch them.  I have never seen clouds like that and so I took the pictures to show you what they looked like and here they are:




No comments:

Post a Comment